The structure of your pages and sections will determine how they appear in your site's navigation bar.
Moving and nesting pages
- Minisites, Navigation Headers, and Hidden Folders are folders which can contain Pages, Links, and other files.
- To move pages up and down on the SAME folder level, click and drag the three orange dots that appear to the left when you hover over a page or folder.
- To move an item into a DIFFERENT folder level, select the item and click the Move button.
- More information on moving and nesting pages.
Deleting and Undeleting Pages
- To delete a page, select the page and click the Archive button.
- To restore a deleted page, go to Tools, look for the Undelete Pages and Minisites option, then click View List.
- More information on deleting and undeleting pages.
Restore Previous Version of a Page
- You can restore any previous update to a page. To do this, select the page, then click More Tools and select History.
- More information on restoring a previous version of a page can be found here.
- When working with a Page or Navigation Header, look for a gear symbol in the toolbar:
- This will allow you to edit the Page Properties. (This is the same window you see when creating the page.)
- If you wish, you can change the column layout, and choose a setup with or without a nav bar.
- For a Minisite, the gear icon will appear in the Manage Minisite section (see below).
- For a Link, you would click the Edit button to edit the link.