In School Loop version 2 (SLS2), the assigned Senior District Webmaster has the ability to provide website rights to other users. This article illustrates how to provide rights to a Minisite either to an editor or to a contributor.
These directions apply to all levels of webmasters, as well as to editors who may assign other editors or contributors to their assigned section of the website. Only minisites may have editors and contributors.
- In Toolbox section of the home page, click Site Center.
- Click on the minisite to highlight. The globe icon indicates Minisites. (1)
Then click the Manage Minisite button. (2)
- You are routed to the Minisite Center. This is the same view that the editors and contributors of a Minisite see.
- Go to the Tools tab.
- Click the Manage Rights button for Editors and Contributors.
- Click Add New Editor or Add New Contributor. In this example, the Add New Editor is selected.
- Select the user you want to add as an editor and click Add Editor. In the same way, if Add new Contributor is selected, click Add contributor.
The newly added editor or contributor will be added to the Editors and Contributors list. You also have an option to remove this editor or contributor.
The newly added editor or contributor should see the Minisite under his Site center page when logged in to his account.