Parents, students, teachers, and staff may need to check their LoopMail messages for previous school years. Messages in LoopMail are archived at the end of the school year and can be reviewed by users. Also, Admins can check other user's messages by logging into their accounts. Archived messages are stored for the previous 3 years. However, if the student graduated from school, their account is removed and LoopMail history is no longer available.
- You need to have access to the same School Loop account which you used during previous years. LoopMail messages are not transferred between your accounts (if you have more than one) within the same or different schools.
- You need to have an Admin account to check another user's messages.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
If you are an admin and need to review LoopMail of another user, log in as the required user.
- Click on the LoopMail icon at the top of the page.
- Click on the Historical Archive folder.
- Select the Inbox or Sent folder for one of the previous school years.
- All messages in the selected folder for the selected year are displayed. Find the desired message.
You can sort messages by date, sender, and subject by clicking on the title of the respective column.
Also, you can use the Lookup field to search for the required message in the selected folder - enter the desired date or subject, or both in the "date + subject" format.
- Click on the subject of the message to review it.
After completing step 6, the full message and its recipients are displayed.