You are a Student and would like to view your Grades and Progress Reports for the Courses that you have enrolled in the current and previous terms for this school year. This article provides the steps to view the same.
- You have a Student account created in School Loop.
- Login to your account on the School Loop portal.
- You can access your Progress Reports from your portal in the Academics section only if your school has chosen to make them public and if your account has been approved to view grades according to your school's policies.
The Progress Report link is available for each course where one or more grades are published.
After clicking on the Progress Report of a Course, full details of assignments, scores, grade trend, grade scale, grade legend, etc. of the selected course can be seen. The Progress Report is a snapshot of all published grades in a teacher's Gradebook. Progress Reports are updated each time a teacher publishes their Gradebook.
Note: Progress Reports are not official report cards nor do they become part of a student's official transcript. If you want the official scores, then, you need to contact your school for the same.
- You can view any previously published Progress Reports (for previous terms) of your current courses by clicking on the dropdown All Progress Reports from the top of any Progress Report. Choose the report you wish to view and click Go.
- The Grade Scale posted on the progress report is set by each teacher and/or school. The scale shows what percentage a student must earn in order to receive a particular letter grade. Each course's Grade Scale is located at the bottom right-hand side of each progress report.
You can also see the last published Progress Report for courses you are no longer enrolled in by clicking the Prior Schedule button located on your Portal Page under Academics.