You are a student or a parent and need to change your email, login name, or manually modify your password.
- You have already registered a School Loop account.
Note: If you didn't register your account and credentials were provided by your school, then your school may be using Directory Services to manage School Loop accounts. In this case, reach out to your school administrator to update your account information.
- Log into your School Loop account.
- Click Settings.
- Edit the required account information:
- Change Your Password: Click this button to manually change your password.
- Login Name: Enter username which you will use to log in.
- Email Address: Enter the email to which you want to receive daily emails with assignments, LoopMail notifications, and reset password letters.
Note: Parents can also update their First and Last name and Phone Number; names for students are imported from SIS and can be changed only by the school administrator.
- Click the Submit button.
Click Settings again (step 2) and check that the updated account information is reflected.
If you are facing issues updating your email or other account information, please reach out to your school administrator.