Teachers, parents, or students can't log in to their School Loop accounts (forgot the password or log in, using a wrong one, don't remember the user name, locked out, can't get in because getting an error, blocked, etc.) for work. Users need to reset the password for their School Loop account as described below. A new password will be sent to the email linked to the School Loop account.
You need to have access to the email address associated with your School Loop account to receive the password reset email.
Go to the login page of your school.
Click the Forgot password link, as shown below.
- Enter your login name or email address (e.g. if you forgot your username, you will receive it in the password reset email). Students may use their student IDs.
Submit the form to receive an email at your registered email address with your username and a temporary password. The email is sent from email@example.com.Often, automated emails are filtered as spam. Please check the Spam folder if you cannot find the email containing the temporary password in the inbox.
Log in using the temporary password.
Go to Settings.
Click on Change your Password to set a new password.
- Enter the temporary password provided by email in the Current Password field and the new password, then click Submit.
- If you are having issues resetting the password, please reach out to your school administrator. They have the necessary rights for resetting passwords of all users within a school or district.
- Students can also reach out to their teachers to resolve login issues.
- If your school is using LDAP authentication, please reach out to your School/District administrator handling LDAP services for your school.
- School Loop Support cannot manually change passwords or emails for students, parents, or school staff for security reasons; only school staff or administrators can help if you are unable to reset your password.
Go to the login page of your school and try to log into your School Loop account with the updated password.