You may be unable to log in to your School Loop account and would like to reset your password.
Note: School Loop Support cannot manually change passwords for students, parents, or school staff for security reasons; only school staff or administrators can help if you are unable to reset your password.
Before proceeding with the password reset steps:
- You need to have access to the email address associated with your School Loop account to receive the password reset email. Note: If you do not have access to that email address, reach out to your school administrator or staff (if you are a student) to reset your password.
- You need to know the login page of your school. If you don't know it, then you can visit our Find Your School page and get the login page from there.
Users can reset the password for their School Loop account as described below:
Go to the login page of your school.
Click the Forgot password link, as shown below.
- Enter your login name or email address. Students may use their student IDs.
Submit the form to receive an email at your registered email address with your username and a temporary password. The email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.Note: Automated emails are often filtered as spam. Please check the Spam folder if you cannot find the email containing the temporary password in the inbox.Note: If you get an error
Oops! No such user account foundafter submitting the form, then refer to the corresponding article to resolve this. One of the likely causes for this error at this point (if you were able to login previously) is an incorrect login name or email address.
Log in to your School Loop account using the temporary password.
Go to Settings.
Click on Change your Password to set a new password.
- Enter the temporary password provided by email in the Current Password field, fill in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields and then click Submit.
Go to the login page of your school and try to log into your School Loop account with the new password.
- Resetting Student Passwords for Teachers and Staff
- Resetting Student and Parent Account Passwords for Admins