Teachers, parents, or students cannot log in to their School Loop accounts (forgot the password or using a wrong one, don't remember the user name, locked out, getting an error, blocked, etc.) - users need to reset the password as described below. A new password will be sent to the email linked to the account.
You need to have access to the email address associated with your account to receive the password reset email.
Go to the login page of your school.
Click the Forgot password link, as shown below.
- Enter your login name or email address (e.g. if you forgot your username, you will receive it in the password reset email). Students may use their student IDs.
Submit the form to receive an email at your registered email address with your username and a temporary password. The email is sent from email@example.com.Often, automated emails are filtered as spam. Please check the Spam folder if you cannot find the email containing the temporary password in the inbox.
Log in using the temporary password.
Go to Settings.
Click on Change your Password to set a new password.
- Enter your old password and new password, then click Submit.
- If you are having issues resetting the password, please reach out to your school administrator. They have the necessary rights for resetting passwords of all users within a school or district.
- Students can also reach out to their teachers to resolve login issues.
- If your school is using LDAP authentication, please reach out to your School/District administrator handling LDAP services for your school.
- School Loop Support cannot manually change passwords or emails for students, parents, or school staff for security reasons; only school staff or administrators can help if you are unable to reset your password.
Go to the login page of your school and try to log into your School Loop account with the updated password.