For most schools, parents and student self-register. Registration is easy and only takes about 1 minute. The student's ID number is required for both student and parent registration.
- Go to your school's homepage. If you do not know your school's homepage, use this page to find your school.
- If your school has a published website, click the login button at the very bottom right of the homepage.
- Click the Register Now button.
- Choose to register as a student or parent; you may also select Spanish or Chinese as your preferred language.
- Fill in the form completely.
- Click the Register Now button. You will need your student's ID number in order to complete this form.
Parents may add multiple students from the same school to a single account. Multiple accounts are needed only if your students attend different schools.