For most schools, parents and students are required to self-register with School Loop. Registration is easy and only takes about 1 minute. The student's ID number is required for both student and parent registrations.
- Go to your school's homepage. If you do not know your school's homepage, use this page to find your school.
- If your school has a published website, click the login button at the very bottom right of the homepage.
- Click the Register Now button.
- Choose to register as a student or parent; you may also select Spanish or Chinese as your preferred language.
- Fill in the form completely.
- Click the Register Now button. Your student's ID number is required in order to complete the registration.
NOTE: Parents may add multiple students from the same school to a single account. Multiple accounts are needed only if your students attend different schools.