All users have the ability to add images to the content they publish, which means images can be added to assignments, curriculum, news, notes, events, LoopMail, and Group projects and discussions, as well as web pages for teacher sites and school or district websites. Images may be uploaded on the spot or pulled from images previously uploaded to lockers and image albums.
School Loop Standard (SLS1)
Locate Rich Text Editor
1. From your School Loop page, locate your portal site.
2. Everywhere you find the rich text editor, you will find the Add Image button as pictured below the Insert an Image instruction.
Insert an Image
1. Click the Image button on the toolbar of the rich text editor.
2. Choose the location from where you want to insert an image.
- Upload - choose an image from your hard drive or simply drag and drop.
- Locker - All your lockers with images are listed.
- Albums - Only those who have worked on their own personal site or the school or district websites are likely to have albums.
3. Modify Image settings as desired.
- Large images will never appear wider than the space allotted for the content.
4. Click the "Select" button when ready.
Edit Images After Inserting
1. To edit an image after it has been inserted, go back to your portal site and click the pencil icon to edit.
2. Edit your published content so that the toolbar of the rich text editor is displayed.
Your image should be visible to your website once you publish it.