This article guides you on how to edit course titles that need to be formatted according to your preference.
When School Loop imports data for your classes, the names of your courses come directly from the District's Student Information System. These course names appear in your Teacher's Portal under Course Management and in the menus for Classrooms and Gradebooks. They also appear for your students in their schedules.
There are two ways of editing course titles:
Using Quick Links
- Click Manage Sections in the Quick Links list.
- Click the Edit button next to the course name that you wish to change.
- Enter the course name you prefer under the Course Center, then click Submit.
Using Portal Settings
- Click the Settings gear icon in the upper-right corner of any page in your portal.
- In the Course Settings section, select the name of the desired course.
- Click the Go button in the Edit Course Name section.
- Enter the new name under Course Center and click Submit.
- A confirmation message is received once you have successfully updated the name of the course.
- The name of the course should be updated everywhere from your Teacher's Portal.
- This change should also be visible to students and parents from their portal.
NOTE: The Course title does not apply with the Gradebook title. To change the name of the Gradebook, you may check this KB article: Add/Edit Gradebook.