Users who have recently updated to a new School Loop (SL) website are being redirected to their former school website. This article shares the root cause and resolution of this issue.
The users have active accounts for both (old and new) SL websites and are using an incorrect URL to log in.
Follow these steps:
- Visit the Find Your School page.
- Enter the name of the new school site.
- Click the Submit button.
- The result will return the URL of your new website.
- Log into the new website.
- If the issue persists reach out to your school admin or raise a help ticket with School Loop support.
The users are directed to the new SL website.