You were recently transferred to a new School and once logged in you are being redirected to your old school site.
You already have an account created for your new school. If not, please reach out to the school administrator; you will not be able to log in to the new school portal with your old account.
Check the URL and name of the school where you are logging in; you may be trying to log in to the site of your former school.
- Open the Find Your School page.
- Enter part of the name of your new school and click Submit.
- Click on the name of the required school.
- On the new school site, scroll to the very bottom of the page and click Login. If your school does not have a site, the login page is opened right away; proceed to the next step.
- Enter your credentials and click Login.
You are logged in to your new School Site and its name is reflected in the top left corner of the page.