LoopMail is the loop's messaging application. This article will guide you on how to Send a LoopMail, Add/Remove Recipients, and a few more other features for Teachers.
- Click the LoopMail icon at the top of the portal page.
- Click the New Message Button.
- Add recipients by typing the name of your intended recipient in the TO field.
Add CC (carbon copy) and/or BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), if applicable, by clicking on the Add CC or Add BCC links.
- When you see your recipient, click their name.
- For Browser users, the steps in adding recipients are as follows:
- Click the TO, CC or BCC buttons to bring up a list of users;
- Narrow the list of recipients using the Lookup field or the Select A List menu;
- Use the checkboxes to add multiple recipients.
- Type the Subject, compose a message and attach files and/or links if applicable.
- Click Send.
Click the "x" next to the recipient's name.
Additional Teacher Options
Teachers have one additional addressing option that will allow you to address LoopMail to their students along with their parents and members of their Learning Management Team.
- Click the TO, CC or BCC buttons to bring up a Rolodex style list of users.
- From the Select A List menu, choose My students, their parents, or Learning Management Teams.
- Use the radio buttons to include students only, parents only or parents and students.
- Choose students from the All or period number tabs on the side of the Rolodex interface.
- Optionally, use the Learning Management Team icon for an individual student.
Messages that are sent successfully appear in the sent items folder.