You want to create a group for users to share certain files, post news, or send messages only to the members of this group. Also, you can use groups to work on a curriculum and lessons with other teachers.
You have an admin, principal, teacher, or a staff account in School Loop.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- Click Groups and select Join/Create Groups.
- Click Create Group.
- On the new page:
- Enter a name and description for the group.
- Check the Private Group option if you want it to be visible only for members. Also, only group admins will be able to add or remove members.
- Select the group type: Standard or Curriculum.
- Click Create.
After creating a group, the group page is displayed.
Also, you can open the new group from the Groups dropdown menu.