This document provides steps on how to add or edit Gradebooks (Plus).
- Choose Gradebooks > Add/Edit Gradebook at the top right corner of your portal OR when you are in any of your Gradebooks, click Tools tab and click Add / Edit Gradebooks option under Gradebook Tools.
- Click Add New Gradebook button.
- Include the term in the Gradebook Name (e.g. U.S. History - Semester 1)
- Fill out the Term Label for Progress Reports field - used in published progress reports.
- Set the Start and End dates to match the term dates for your school.
- If you need help with the dates for the terms of your school, click he View All Terms link.
- Click Submit button.
Note: Be sure to check the dates for the default gradebook and edit as needed. Typically the default gradebook has a date range for the full school year. If necessary, click the Edit link next to the date range for existing gradebooks.
The added or edited Gradebook can be seen in the list of Gradebooks.