Scaled Grading is used to convert Percentage Scores to Letter Grades. The chosen Grade Scale appears on the progress report for teachers, students, and their parents.
This article shares the process for applying the configured grade scales in the Gradebook Settings available to teachers in School Loop Plus. Teachers can also create custom grade scales which appear on the progress reports for students, and parents.
Important Note: Published progress reports are not automatically updated when you change gradebook settings. Republish progress reports as needed.
Follow these steps to apply the default grade scale on a gradebook:
- Log in as a teacher in your SL Plus account.
- From any page in your portal, click the Settings link (the gear icon) at the top-right corner.
- Select one of your gradebooks (e.g., Law Enforcement5 ROP) in the Gradebook Settings section.
- In the Grade Scales (Universal) section, click Go.
- Choose the Grade Scale for your selected gradebook.
- Click Submit to confirm.
The Grade Scale that has been set will be applied in the selected gradebook (e.g., Law Enforcement5 ROP).