After the start of a new term, students and parents using School Loop Plus report that they still see grades of the last term on their portals:
Whenever grades are not reflecting correctly, please reach out to the gradebook teachers. This article explains why this issue occurs and provides the steps for teachers to fix it.
This behavior is by design. Students and parents will continue to see the previous progress reports until the first progress report for the new term is published.
As a teacher, follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Publish assignments for the current term. You must publish at least one assignment worth more than zero points in the current term before going to the next step.
- Publish progress reports for the current term.
Once the teacher confirms that the progress report for the current term has been published, follow these steps as a student or parent to confirm that the issue has been fixed:
- Log into your SL Plus account as a parent or student.
- Go to Homepage > Academics.
- Click on the grade under Performance.
- Hover your mouse on the last grade entry as shown in the screenshot below.
Note: If grades are still not updated for the current term, please notify your school or your teacher.