School Loop receives the information about dropped students in the succeeding data import cycle, usually later in the same day. By default, these names are hidden. This article shares the process for teachers to show or hide the names of dropped students in gradebooks.
DISCLAIMER: The personal contact information in this article is fictitious and is purely meant for instructional purposes.
As a teacher, follow these steps:
- Log into your School Loop (SL) Plus account.
- Go to Gradebooks.
- Select a gradebook. If you have students who dropped the course, you will see an alert on the page letting you know the names of those students.
- Click on Continue on to your Gradebook button to dismiss the warning and open your gradebook.
- Click 'Show Dropped' to show the names of dropped students in the gradebook.
- Click it again to hide if required.
- Click 'Save'
Once Show Dropped is clicked, and the changes are saved, the dropped students are displayed in the gradebook with a strikethrough line through their names as seen below.