The All Grades tab in the Gradebook shows a summary of all scores, organized by Student and by Category. The summary includes all grades, whether published or not. In contrast, the Published Grades tab shows grades that teachers have made public to parents and students.
- Select the desired Gradebook.
- Click on the All Grades tab. A user can now see the All Grades view.
The All Grades view displays all grades in the Gradebook for all students, detailed by Period and Category. Information in this view includes:
- Class average and student name (1);
- Current Grade, including all assignments (2);
- Percentage score, as affected by weighting (3);
- Points earned, unaffected by weighting (4);
- Performance in each category, total points available and the weighted value, if set (5).
After successfully accessing the All Grades view, a user sees a screen similar to the one presented in the image.