The Published Grades tab in the Gradebook shows a summary of student's scores published by teachers. Since students and their parents can only see the grades teachers choose to publish, the scores and grades in this view match the progress reports as seen by students and parents. In contrast, the All Grades tab shows all grades in the Gradebook, whether they are published or not.
- Select the desired Gradebook.
- Click on the Published Grades tab. A user can now see the Published Grades view.
The Published Grades view displays the following information for each period. See the image below for reference.
- Student Name (1)
- Current Grade, based on published grades (2).
- Percentage score, as affected by weighting (3)
- Points earned, unaffected by weighting (4)
- Category columns showing the category's name, total points available, and weight if used (5).
After successfully accessing the Published Grades view a user sees a screen similar to the one presented on the bottom image.