The Student Scoresheet displays the Gradebook for a single student. This view is useful when the teacher wants to enter several grades and comments for a single student.
The feature is only available in School Loop Plus
Each student scoresheet includes the following:
- The student's current percent score.
- Max points and scaled points (if used) for any assignment. This can be altered for an individual student.
- The option to change the grading scale used for this student.
- Links to the Student Record and Progress Report for that student. The Research buttons show this history of all scores.
- Input fields for grades and comments. The "i" icon displays the history scores for that assignment.
- Timestamp and link to work submitted online.