Teachers publish assignments so students and parents can access them. Students can even turn their work in online - and parents can see the work. Current Assignments, assigned or due in the current week, appear in the Current Assignment list in the Dashboard on the Portal homepage for teachers, students, and parents.
School Loop Plus
- Login to SchoolLoop.
- Click the orange Add Assignment button at the top right of the Course Management section on your Portal homepage.
- From inside your Course on the Curriculum tab, click Add Content > Add Assignment.
- Draft the required entries in the assignment and click on 'Save as Draft' and then 'Publish' it when fully ready.
- For each assignment, you must assign the work to a single course by period, set the assign and due dates, and give it a title.
- There are several optional settings such as adding and previewing files or links (these will be available for both parents and students to download), choosing a category (essential if you use weighting), and set the point value (for assignments that will appear in the gradebook).
Once an assignment is created and saved, you can now publish it and this will now reflect under the selected course module section.