With Assign Work Plus, teachers publish assignments so students and parents can access them. Students can even turn their work in online - and parents can see the work! Current Assignments, assigned or due in the current week, appear in the Current Assignment list in the Dashboard on the Portal homepage for teachers, students, and parents.
Assignments saved as a draft will appear in the Classroom Curriculum but not in the GradeBook.
SchoolLoop versions SLS1 and SLS2.
The assignment created in Classrooms is not 'Published' yet.
- Login to the School Loop portal.
- Click on Classrooms and click on an assignment created (e.g., 'TEST').
- Click Save Draft and then Publish.
- Go to Gradebooks and click on the Assignment List tab.
- The assignment created (e.g., 'TEST') is now visible in the Assignment List tab.
Once the assignment created under Classrooms > Curriculum is published, the assignment will be displayed on Gradebooks, indicating that it was published successfully.