The Published Grades tab in the Gradebook shows a summary of student's scores published by teachers. Since students and their parents can only see the grades teachers choose to publish, the scores and grades in this view match the progress reports as seen by students and parents. In contrast, the All Grades tab shows all grades in the Gradebook, whether they are published or not.
- Select your desired Gradebook.
- Click the Published Grades tab. A user can now see the Published Grades view.
For each period, the Publish Grades view displays:
- (1) Class average and student name.
- (2) Current Grade, including all assignments.
- (3) Percentage score, as affected by weighting.
- (4) Points earned, unaffected by weighting.
- (5) Performance in each category, total points available and the weighted value, if set.
After successfully accessing the Published Grades view, a user sees a screen similar to the one presented in the image.