When grades are due, a Grades Due alert will appear on your homepage. The alert box contains the name of the marking period, the due date for grades, and the course(s) you teach. A date in the Submitted column indicates that you've already submitted grades for that course.
School Loop Plus
- Login to the SchoolLoop portal.
- Look for the Grades Due alert that is seen on the homepage along with the marking period.
- Click the 'Go' link against the course name.
- Now, click on 'Submit' to access Submit Grades page.
- Do not uncheck the boxes for other students when changing the grades of some students. If you uncheck the boxes, you will delete your previously submitted grades for those students whose grades were not changed.
- Make a full submission each time.
- Click on 'Submit Grades'
You will receive the following 'Success' message once the grades are submitted successfully.