InfiniteCampus can import School Loop's Grade Import files into the district's student information database. This information can be used by teachers who wish to know more about this feature.
- Infinite Campus is set up to recognize School Loop import files that begin with “slgrd_” and have the file extension “.slgrd”.
- To process an import file, place it inside the shared folder where the Sloopydatafiles are written on a nightly basis.
- The InfiniteCampus system is set up to periodically look for files that need processing.
- After an import file has been processed, the file name is altered to begin with “p_”, which allows teachers to distinguish between processed and unprocessed files.
- Once the import process is complete, teachers will be able to view the log files written to the Data folder. These log files will post any errors that were encountered with the import, e.g.: