When grades are due, a Grades Due alert will appear on the homepage. The alert box contains the name of the marking period, the due date for grades, and the current teacher's course(s). A date in the Submitted column indicates that grades have already been submitted for that course.
Step By Step Guide
- Click the Go link for a course to get started.
- Choose the source of the grades a teacher wishes to submit. Pick from a Gradebook or the last published progress report.
- If the Full Gradebook option is selected, then the summary grade will include unpublished grades as well.
- If the Progress Reports option is selected, then the summary grade will only reflect published grades included in the last published progress report.
- Personalize choices for grades, work habits, etc. using the drop-down menus for each column.
- Click the Submit Grades button. Repeat this process for each course as needed.
Note: When resubmitting grades, do not uncheck any students that need to receive a grade, even if grades have already been submitted for them. Unchecked students will not receive a grade.