At the end of a marking period (e.g., semester or school year), grades are due to be submitted by teachers. The Grades Due alert box appears on the portal homepage, containing the courses for which grades need to be submitted.
You are the teacher of record for the course for which you need to submit grades (co-teachers cannot submit grades).
- Log in to your teacher account.
- Under Grades Due, click Go next to the desired course.
Note: If the grade due window is open on the wrong date, please contact a school admin with Grade Export System Rights to check the setup of the marking period dates.
- Choose the source of the grades to submit:
- Full Gradebook - includes published and unpublished grades.
- Progress Reports - includes only published grades.
- Enter Grades Manually - if you do not have grades saved in your gradebook, you can enter grades manually.
- If you selected Full Gradebook or Progress Reports, click Submit.
If you clicked Enter Grades Manually, the Submit Grades page is opened.
- You can adjust grades and add comments if needed.
- Click Submit Grades.
Open your portal homepage by clicking on the <Your Name> Portal button. The date when the grades for the selected course were submitted is displayed.