School Loop supports the Google Classroom feature that allows teachers to make copies of any assignment's attachment/s for each student and later view them after the students' submissions of the same. This article gives an overview of this feature in School Loop.
Since attaching Google Docs is the most beneficial use of this feature, teachers will want to connect their Google Drive account to their School Loop locker.
Below are some steps to make use of this School Loop feature:
Create an assignment, attach a file, and check the box next to the attachment name.
- You can attach a file from your Google Drive or from your device. Once you do that, you'll see a checkbox appear next to the attached file.
- Check the box if you want each student to receive a copy of that attachment.
Students can access the attachment in their Google Classroom or Google Drive.
- Students may open their version of the attachment directly from the assignment in Google Classroom and then make alterations and edits as needed. When ready, students click the Turn In button.
- Note that Students can also access the attachment via their own Google Drive.
Teachers can check Google Drive for student submissions.
- Teachers have a folder in Google Drive for each classroom and inside that, a folder for each assignment.
- Inside the assignment folder, teachers can access the unique copy of each student's work.