School Loop provides an easier and more efficient way to connect with Google Classroom. With this upgrade we are offering three important improvements:
- Automatic push of assignments from School Loop to Google Classroom and vice-versa.
- Syncing of your rosters in School Loop and Google Classroom by auto-inviting students.
- Creation of classes in Google Classroom to match your School Loop classes.
While the current integration allows teachers to connect their Google Classroom account to their School Loop account and publish assignments created in School Loop to Google Classroom, the process was admittedly blundering. With the new integration, these tasks are virtually seamless.
New synchronizing options are also available that will help teachers who use both applications to keep their classrooms connected in sync.
The following guide provides the steps on how to disconnect from Google Classroom if it is no longer needed.
- From your School Loop portal, navigate to Settings and click Go under the Google Classroom section.
- Click the "Disconnect Google Classroom" link near the top right of the page.
- Click on 'Submit'.
Note: You can reconnect later if needed.
A 'Success' message is displayed after clicking the 'Submit' button.