Integration of School Loop (SL) with Google Classroom saves teachers from manually syncing scores and other details in the two accounts. This article shares the process of linking or connecting your SL account with your Google Classroom, provided this feature is enabled in your School Loop Plus teacher account.
Your school administrator will work with School Loop support to make sure the right configuration is in place before you can follow the steps below.
- From your School Loop portal, click on the Settings button on the top right.
- Under Google Classroom, click on the Go button.
- Click on the Google Connect link.
- On the Google accounts page, enter user information for the teacher account. If you don't have this information, contact your school Google Classroom administrator.
- If prompted, enter your password for that account.
- Authorize School Loop to access your Google Classroom information. Click on the Allow button to confirm. This process includes authorization to access your classes, rosters, and student grades for integration purposes.
- Once the authorization step is completed, you will be back on School Loop and ready to sync your accounts.
A Success message stating that Google Classroom is now linked to School Loop is displayed once the authorization is completed.