School Loop provides an easier and more efficient way to connect with Google Classroom.
With this upgrade the following three important improvements are applied:
- Automatic push of assignments from School Loop to Google Classroom and vice-versa.
- Syncing of your rosters in School Loop and Google Classroom by auto-inviting students.
- Creation of classes in Google Classroom to match your School Loop classes.
- While the current integration allows teachers to connect their Google Classroom account to their School Loop account and publish assignments created in School Loop to Google Classroom, the process was admittedly blundering.
- With the new integration, these tasks are virtually seamless.
- New synchronizing options are also available that will help teachers who use both applications to keep their classrooms connected in sync.
- You can also still continue to use School Loop and not use Google Classroom.
- From the School Loop's portal homepage, locate the Google Classroom Info Box on the right hand side of the page.
- You can also dismiss the Google Classroom Info Box in your portal by clicking the X the upper right corner.
Once the Google Classroom is closed out, it is no longer synchronized with School Loop. Thus, you can now use School Loop without Google Classroom.