The teacher of record for a course can authorize a user with a Teacher or Staff role to be a Co-teacher for the same course. When their help on the course is not needed anymore, the access can be removed.
You are the teacher of record for the selected course (the course is assigned to you in SIS).
- Log in to your teacher account.
- Click Settings.
- Click on the course from which you want to remove a Co-Teacher.
- Under Choose Co-teacher, click Go.
- From the dropdown menu, select None.
- Click Submit.
- Once step 6 is complete, open the corresponding course by clicking Gradebooks and selecting the course.
- The Co-Teacher is no longer listed under the Gradebook name: