This article provides instructions on how to create, edit and delete user accounts on a School Loop site.
School Loop Standard version.
Creating New Accounts
- Click the User Management menu at the top left of your portal homepage to open the menu of user role types.
- Under each role type, there is an option to Register a user of that type.
- On the next page, enter the user's first name, last name, and email address, then click the Register Now button.
- You may register up to 5 users at a time.
- Each registered user will receive an email with a link to their School Loop site, their login name, and a temporary password.
Managing User Accounts
- Click the User Management menu, hover over one of role types, and select the first option.
- On the next page, click the name of the user whose account you need to edit or click the Delete button to remove that user's account.
- To edit a user's account, make the necessary changes before clicking the Submit button.
- The Auto Login button highlighted above allows you to log into a user's account. This function is useful for troubleshooting or when the user is unable to log into their own account.
When an account is created, users receive an email with a link to their School Loop site along with their credentials indicating that their accounts have been created successfully.
After clicking on 'Auto Login', the page reroutes to the 'Site Center'