This article provides instructions on how to create, edit and delete accounts for other users at their site. Parents and students can self-register in the School Loop site center.
Step 1: Register Teachers
- Because teachers and their schedules are included in the daily data imports, the process is slightly simpler than registering other user types.
- Click the User Management menu at the top left of your portal homepage to open the menu of user role types. Under the Teacher menu, select Register Teachers.
- On the next page, enter the email address for each teacher that you wish to register and click the Register Now button.
- Each registered teacher will receive an email with a link to their School Loop site, their login name, and a temporary password.
Step 2: Create New Accounts for Non-Teaching Staff
- Click the User Management menu at the top left of your portal homepage to open the menu of user role types.
- Under each role type, there is an option to Register that type of user.
- On the next page, enter the user's first name, last name, and email address and then click the Register Now button. You may register up to 5 users at a time.
- Each registered user will receive an email with a link to their School Loop site, their login name, and a temporary password.
Step 3: Manage User Accounts
- Click the User Management menu, hover over one of the role types, and select the first option.
- On the next page, click the name of the user whose account you need to edit or click the Delete button to remove that user's account.
- To edit a user's account, make the necessary changes before clicking the Submit button.
- The Auto Login button highlighted above allows you to log into a user's account. This ability is useful for troubleshooting or in case the user is unable to log into their own account.
For Steps 1 and 2, the users receive their email with a link to their School Loop site along with their credentials indicating that their accounts were created successfully.
For Step 3, after clicking on 'Auto Login', the page routes to the 'Site Center'.