After the first data import just before the start of each new school year, Administrators need to check the imported Teacher and Student data to ensure that it is accurate and complete, and your School Loop portal is ready for the new year.
- Daily Data Import was automated as part of New School Year tasks, and all the required data from SIS was imported to School Loop, such as:
- Student Sections.
If some information was not imported, the schedules will not reflect the correct data. For example, if Student Sections are not imported, student accounts will have the grade for the previous year displayed.
- The Terms for the school have been set.
- This task can be performed by a District or School Admin.
- Log into your School Loop account.
- Navigate to User Management > Teachers > Teachers.
If there are no registered teachers yet, selected Register Teachers instead.
- Click the name of any teacher.
Registered and unregistered teacher accounts are accessible.
- On the Account Management page, click Schedule.
- All courses assigned to the selected teacher are displayed - compare them with information in your SIS.
- Click View Roster to check that students are imported as well.
- Students for the selected period are displayed - compare the list with the information in your SIS.
- Complete steps 3-7 for several additional teachers.
Note: If there are any discrepancies with the data in SIS, double-check that you have completed all previous New School Year tasks correctly. If you are still having issues, submit a ticket to the Support team.