The following steps will guide the user in creating custom data.
- First, prepare your data in a simple tab-delimited text file.
- Be sure that the first column is student ID numbers and that the first row includes column names (no spaces or special characters).
- Click Manage Custom Data in the Toolbox section.
- Click New Custom Data on the following page.
- Click Choose File to locate the file from your hard drive.
- Enter a Title. The title is merely a label for use during setup.
- Enter texts in the three Template fields (Header, Row, and Footer).
- These templates allow you to customize the look and feel of how your data is displayed.
- Refer to template examples for more detailed information.
- Tick the checkboxes at the bottom of the form to choose who may view the data and where it will be displayed.
- Click Save & Continue. A preview of your data is displayed at the bottom of the page. If you're not happy with the display, alter your template and click the Save & Continue button again.
- Once satisfied with the results, click Save & Return.
The created Custom Data can be seen in the Manage Custom Data section. You can click Publish to display the data for your intended audience.