In Classroom Plus, teachers and members of curriculum groups can easily create a preview of attachments (.docx, .pdf, pptx, .xls) inside the Loop! Remove the nuisance of students clicking onto other sites and instead, have students quickly view documents in one place.
- Select one or more files from your device.
- Drag and drop the files anywhere inside the dotted lines.
- Click the Create Preview Below button to add a preview of the document in a separate module below.
- You can create a preview for each of the documents attached and reorder the preview modules by simple dragging and moving them into the order you prefer.
- Your images will automatically appear in the editor as well. Double-click on an image to access the Picture Settings to resize, rotate, flip and make other edits.
- You can also drag and drop the images to rearrange them.
NOTE: To delete a preview, click the trash can icon at the top of the module.
The preview description you added appears on the curriculum groups' page.