The Classroom Seating Chart feature allows users to assign seats to students. The step-by-step guide is detailed in this article.
- Access Classroom Seating Chart (Plus).
- Select the Students tab.
- Your roster will appear in tiles at the lower left side of the seating chart grid. You can arrange students easily to meet your needs.
- Drag and drop students anywhere on the seating chart.
- You can also have the system arrange students for you by clicking the Randomly or Alphabetically buttons.
- If you wish to start over, click the Reset Students button to clear all seats and move the students back to the left-hand column.
- When you have completed the arrangement, select Seat Assignments.
Your newly assigned seats will be displayed in the Students tab of the Classroom Seating Chart.