The Classroom Seating Chart feature allows users to assign seats to students, this article describes the process to perform this.
- Log in to your teacher account.
- On the top right corner click on Gradebook and choose the Gradebook you wish to edit seats for students.
- Click on Tools.
- Beside the Period you want, click on Seating Chart.
- Create the grid by adding the number of columns and rows then click on Create Grid of Seats.
- Select the Students tab.
- Your roster will appear in tiles at the lower left side of the seating chart grid. You can arrange students easily to meet your needs.
- Drag and drop students anywhere on the seating chart.
- You can also have the system arrange students for you by clicking the Randomly or Alphabetically buttons.
- If you wish to start over, click the Reset Students button to clear all seats and move the students back to the left-hand column.
- When you have completed the arrangement, click on Save Seat Assignments.
Your newly assigned seats will be displayed in the Students tab of the Classroom Seating Chart.