Curriculum displays all the units, lessons and assignments teachers have saved and published for their students. Clicking on a unit, lesson or assignment on the left opens that content on the right. For teachers that do not publish units or lessons, this view will only contain a list of assignments.
- The curriculum can contain lessons and assignments. When you create units, they have two parts:
- Student View (what your kids will see)
- Instructional Plan (for your eyes only). Notice that in the Classroom, only the Classroom Display is showing.
- This tab can also contain assignments.
- Assignments are published per course, and everything in a published assignment is visible to students. Students can see the assignments and due dates, points and any links or attachments for the assignment.