The recommended way to create a daily agenda is by adding a Notes module to your Bulletin Board. The same could be done by adding a daily Text Module, but the page will take increasingly long to load and update before becoming unusable, as it would allow for multiple users to edit a single page, while the Notes module allows users to edit only a particular agenda.
- Head to one of your assignments under Course Management.
- Click Edit beside Bulletin Board.
3. Click the “Plus” sign and choose Notes.
4. Choose an appropriate title and set the number of notes to display. Keep in mind that a Show All Notes button will be available for students to read older posts. When done, click Publish.
- Click the Add Note button (1) in the Bulletin Board.
- Fill out the form and click Publish.
The note will appear on your Bulletin Board.