The challenge system safeguards the privacy of student information by allowing approved users in a student's education team to question the right of a new registrant to join. Both students and registered parents can issue a challenge. The challenge is a message that goes to the school administrators. This article will guide school admins on how to take action on a challenge. They can either ask for more details from the challenger, deny the challenge, or delete the account of the challenged parent.
- Once logged in to your School Loop account, Current and New challenges in the Dashboard area of your home page is displayed.
- Click Take Action on a particular challenge.
- Perform the necessary Action.
- Take action according to the challenge being requested.
- To deny the Challenge, click Deny Challenge and the parent account gets approved.
- Otherwise, click Delete Parent Account to delete the account of the challenged parent.
- Fill out the email form and explain your actions.
- If the action needs clarification, you can ask any party in the loop for more information.
- Click the Request More Information button.
- Fill out the email form where you choose the recipients and enter your request for additional information.
A confirmation page is displayed informing that the challenged account has been deleted, or that the challenge was denied. When requesting more information, an email form will pop up where you may choose the desired recipients and enter your request.