This is a guide on how to perform a bulk registration.
There are two ways of registering multiple users at once.
Directory Services Integration
To follow this method, visit our help page about integrating your district's Active Directory service with School Loop.
This feature is currently available for all account types, except parents, students, and teachers.
- Create a file of users to be registered.
- Create a separate file for each role type (e.g. Staff or Associate).
Note: The format of the user file must be tab-delimited with three columns: First Name, Last Name, and Email Address. You can either use a Notepad or an Excel spreadsheet.
- Click the User Management button at the top left of your homepage to see the full menu.
- Hover over Principal, Staff, etc. and then select the Register option from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Upload button.
- Choose your file.
- Note: Once uploaded, the fields of the registration page will be populated. There is no limit to the number of users you may register at a time using this method.
- Click the Register Now button.