The Lookup feature allows teachers to perform a thorough search of the list of students.
- Log in to your School Loop Teacher account.
- Click Student Records under Toolbox.
- In the Lookup field, type a few letters of the student's first or last name, login name, student ID email address, or grade level.
- When you see the student, click their name to access their user account management page.
- To narrow your search results, add more letters to the Lookup box. Or use the tabs on the left side to browse by the first letter of the last name.
- For advanced searches, use the plus sign. For example, "Grade 11 + @gmail.com" will return all 11th-grade students with a Gmail address.
Clicking on a student's name from the results will let you view the student's homepage.