User Management is a feature that allows you to perform multiple tasks on defining roles and accounts for users.
The navigation bar on administrator accounts has links for all user roles. Using these menus, administrators can:
- Register teachers (Plus) and create accounts for other school staff
- Approve parent accounts (Plus)
- Auto-login to user accounts
- Edit user account information
- Approve student accounts (Plus) not required with School Loop's default setting
Access User Management by logging in to your School Loop account.