Admins often need to change the email address for school staff (teacher, principal, AP) when it is incorrect or needs to be updated due to domain change. School admins cannot edit emails for school staff. They can edit all other account details (e.g., name, phone, password) except email.
Admins need to submit a ticket for School Loop support providing the following info:
- Teacher or staff member name
- Old user email
- New user email
The process below can be only completed by School Loop Support.
- Agent needs to have agent access to the School Loop Live portal.
- The request must be submitted by a School/District Admin or Principal.
Note: Students, parents, teachers, staff can change their emails on their own and should be routed to a School Administrator if they cannot log in (to change their email). Also, admins can change email addresses for Students and Parents.
- Log in to School Loop Live.
- In the Member Search field, search for the required user by their email or name.
- Click View Account next to the required user:
- Enter the Email provided by the administrator. You can also change the login name if requested by an admin, but normally they can do it themselves.
- Click Submit.
Open the user's account again (by following steps 2-3) and check that the new email address is displayed.