Teachers may report that some or all students' names in one or more periods are crossed out (e.g.,
John Smith ) in their Gradebooks, which means that these students have been dropped out. However, this should not be the case and some or all of the students should be active.
Another symptom of the same issue is that no students are listed in the User Management tab.
This issue may be caused either by a recent term change or corrupted import files. To resolve this issue, follow the process below.
- You need to have a District Admin or School Admin account.
- Check the school's terms and see if there are any recent changes. If the issue was reported within a week after the term was changed, then this term change may have caused the issue.
- Log in to the portal using your School Loop admin account.
- Under Imports, search for the nearest date with the correct data and click Make Current Data Set. This should fix the issue.
- Log in as the affected teacher by using the Auto Login function.
- Under Gradebooks, go to the affected subject.
- All students should be listed correctly.