Embedded videos do not have the option to go full screen or the full-screen button is missing from the website. This button is visible when being viewed from the edit mode, but it does not appear on preview mode and when being viewed from the website.
The issue tends to take place on School Loop Version 2.
- Navigate to the Site Center and validate the size of the embedded video. The set width and height in the code should not exceed the size of the iframe.
Note: To do this, you need to have the System Admin Access Rights.
- If the size of the video is wider/taller than the iframe, experiment and adjust the size until the exact value that matches the size iframe is configured.
- If the button is still missing after adjusting the size, embed a video in a different type and format in order to validate if the issue is only seen and isolated to a specific video type/format.
- Open a ticket with Central Support to check for a possible bug.
- As a workaround, embed the video using the Text Module instead of a Custom HTML Module. The Text module has an embed video button that allows you to enter the URL for the video rather than using the embed code from the video host/provider.
If the iframe issue was at fault, the full-screen button will appear in the bottom tray when you watch the video.