With the Text Module, you can create links that will transport your site visitors to a specific page. The destination or landing spots are called anchors. You may link to anchors on the same page or on a different page.
This article provides instructions on how to link to an anchor on a different page.
- Copy the URL of the page with the anchor.
- Highlight the text on a different page to be used as the link.
- Click the Hyperlink button on the Text Module toolbar.
- Click the Web tab in the pop-up window.
- Paste the URL of the page with your anchor and append the URL with the pound sign (#) followed by the name of the anchor used in creating the destination point.
After pasting the URL of the page with your anchor and appending it, the link is anchored and is displayed on a different page.