The Site Center is where webmasters can:
- Manage navigation and site architecture.
- Create and edit pages.
- Create mini sites.
- Access the Document Locker.
- Publish news and events.
- Assign rights to other webmasters.
This article provides a guide on how to log into the user sites.
- Log into your home portal.
- On the right hand side, under Toolbox, click on School Site List.
- Choose the District School whose site center you want to log into.
- On the top, click on User Management> System Admin.
- Click on the desired admin (in this example, Ima Admin) and click 'Auto Login'.
- Once in the admin page, click on Site Center, on the right side of the page. This opens a new window for your Site Center.
- Click the Tools tab.
- Click the Go button next to Login to User Sites.
- Click on any staff name in blue to open the user site.
After the completion of Step 10, the page opens its specific published site as exemplified below: